Spring ~ my faaaaaavorite season, ever!!! (Along with summer, that is!) 🌷🐞
With this week being in the 80’s here in central California, I didn’t hesitate to get out and enjoy those warm rays. Which made me think of this: I decided to write out a list of the things that are making my spring already awesome!
- Warmer days. This one’s obvious because y’all know I’m freezing if it’s below 75 degrees!
- Longer days. ☀️ Yessssssss!!!!! I can’t stress this one enough.
- Comfortable walks outside. Heck yeah!
- The new Ghost album. It came out in early March, and I’ve been looping it in my car! It kicks ass!
- Ladybugs. I’ve been seeing an influx of them in my backyard, which always makes me happy.
And now, for my favorite outfits I wore during this first week of spring:
This next outfit felt unusually casual for me but I wanted to try something different! Even though I felt like…too casual. KIND OF. In fact, the first outfit felt super casual too because it was an oversized T-shirt. Anyway, here we have an oversized polo shirt, belted:
Lastly, here’s a romper with my neckerchief attached for another sailor-inspired look!!! ❤️
CAN WE JUST STOP TO APPRECIATE THESE BUTTERFLY CLIPS FOR A MOMENT!!!!!!!!!
I have been waiting for these to arrive in the mail from SHEIN and I could not be more overjoyed with how they look! These are the prettiest butterfly clips I’ve ever owned. I love the ombre and glitter! And…they were only $2. For all of them!
I figure, some of you may want a direct link to where you can buy these, so here you are!
I hope you’re enjoying the start of spring! See ya next time!!! 🌷🐞